Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adios Amigos !!

Its been a long long journey with me and this blog and I guess the time has come for us to part ways, for today is a day when, life as I had known it, changes forever.

Sometimes, we keep thinking about doing something and never end up doing it. Other times, we throw our thinking hats out of the window and just go for it. It's amazing how beautiful life can be at times..how horrific at others..

I'd like to add that this is just the end of the beginning of the adventure that is life..Someday or the other everyone realizes that its time for them to move on..I think that time has come for me now..

Cheers to all the patrons of this blog..It was only your endless support that made me sustain it for this long..I am alleviating you of your pain and granting you freedom from this torture, this very moment..

ADIOS..AMIGOS !!

Stay happy forever and ever .. :) :)

2 comments:

vishwachetan said...

Paul Tibbets has just dropped the bomb!.....

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!